Cloud Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud Nine

This forum is just a place where you can have fun and meet new people :D.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Top posters
Admin
Where do you find your inspiration? Vote_lcapWhere do you find your inspiration? Voting_barWhere do you find your inspiration? Vote_rcap 
DarknessFaith
Where do you find your inspiration? Vote_lcapWhere do you find your inspiration? Voting_barWhere do you find your inspiration? Vote_rcap 
SoraAngel
LinaLuna
lileeful
yukigossamer
Beforethefall
Latest topics
» Eye Colors
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm by LinaLuna

» My favorite signatures
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:07 pm by LinaLuna

» Obsessions
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm by SoraAngel

» OZ is down?
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm by SoraAngel

» HI HI HI HI HI! 8D
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 am by Admin

» Hate it/Like it/Love it
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 am by Admin

» What song are you ..
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 pm by LinaLuna

» Lick or Don't Lick?
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 pm by Admin

» Word Association
Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:46 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Where do you find your inspiration?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoraAngel

Where do you find your inspiration? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Okay, as a writer, there's a lot of places I find inspiration. My friends, family, experiences.
Creative Writing class. XD

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 pm

I personally don't believe in creative writing classes X3. I get my inspiration from looking at nature and from past memories and feelings, because writing in my outlet to such things. I also get inspirations from dreams, if I remember them. Also, when I eat, random ideas pop into my head, because who doesn't love to eat? 8D I get inspiration from going to other places and seeing the personalities of different people too.
Back to top Go down
https://cloudy.forumotion.com
DarknessFaith

DarknessFaith

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
yukigossamer

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:25 pm

My mind helps,plus i see faces *3*
Back to top Go down
http://www.otakuzone.com
lileeful

lileeful

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 pm

DarknessFaith wrote:
Daydreaming.

+1

Admin edit: Try not to reply with one word P:
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Sunny, what do you mean "I don't believe in creative writing classes"?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 pm

SoraAngel wrote:
Sunny, what do you mean "I don't believe in creative writing classes"?

I don't think there should be a class to teach you how to write, writing comes from within in my opinion, instead I think it should kind of be a place surrounded by inspiration to help you unleash the creativity out of you. It's kind of weird, but yeah ;-;
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Want me to tell you something?

You pretty much described my creative writing class.

See, it's not like my other classes. She doesn't "teach" us anything. Nothing at all. All we do is get ideas. Story starters (Lines to help inspire an idea). We listen to music. Kids bake stuff and we eat (seriously, we do) And we talk about anything and everything. I think Miss Hailey understands that you can't "make" someone a better writer. So pretty much all she does is encourage us to write by giving us story prompts, music, etc. And we enter contests. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:36 pm

SoraAngel wrote:
Want me to tell you something?

You pretty much described my creative writing class.

See, it's not like my other classes. She doesn't "teach" us anything. Nothing at all. All we do is get ideas. Story starters (Lines to help inspire an idea). We listen to music. Kids bake stuff and we eat (seriously, we do) And we talk about anything and everything. I think Miss Hailey understands that you can't "make" someone a better writer. So pretty much all she does is encourage us to write by giving us story prompts, music, etc. And we enter contests. Very Happy

Psha. That's the most epic teacher ever. FOOD? Dang. I wish I could eat food in class ;-;. Miss. Hailey is awesome. I like that kind of creative writing class XD.
Back to top Go down
SoraAngel

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Me too haha.
And she is.

Gabe's cakes are so yummy.

Wish I could bake. :'(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:53 pm

SoraAngel wrote:
Me too haha.
And she is.

Gabe's cakes are so yummy.

Wish I could bake. :'(

You can always learn. Very Happy.
But back to the point, yeah.
Another thing that inspires me is yummy food..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you find your inspiration?   Where do you find your inspiration? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud Nine :: The Arts :: Writing Corner-
Jump to: